I help NGOs and purpose-driven entrepreneurs and SMEs develop the right marketing strategy to grow their impact.
Let’s work together.
My name is Jade. I’m French and I’m currently living in Hong Kong.
After I graduated from Kedge Business School, I started working for a media company in Paris as a Marketing & Sales Coordinator. Two years later, I took a plane to Hong Kong to start a new adventure, and I finally became the Marketing & Communication Manager for the French International School.
In the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, I decided to take on a unique and exciting challenge, launch J. Consulting and become a Strategic Marketing consultant for NGOs and purpose-driven companies.
You are a NGO or a purpose-driven SME. You’ve been working hard to create your business from scratch. You’re passionate about it, and now you want to take it to the next level.
But here’s the thing:
- You cannot afford to hire someone full-time to manage the marketing activities;
- Marketing is not your cup of tea;
- You are already crazy-busy with your day-to-day business;
- You have a clear vision of what you want to achieve, but you don’t know where to start.
If one (or more) of these statements describe your current situation, then you are in the right place, and I can give you a hand!
I’m a Strategic Marketing consultant and a PMP certified Project Manager. Creative and flexible, I have a curious mindset. Therefore I’ve developed an interdisciplinary thinking. I’m an achiever with strong organisational skills. And I want to help you to reach your goals.
At some point, like it or not, marketing is the only way to generate leads, increase market shares and ultimately grow revenue or impact.
If you find yourself in one of these scenarii below, let’s discuss!
When you hire a freelancer like me, there are a lot of benefits for you and your organisation:
- You don’t have to deal with the overhead costs such as salary, training costs, benefits, health insurance, paid time-off, and payroll taxes.
- You can adjust your resources according to your current needs, whether it is for a short term project or for a longer one.
- Recruiting me as a freelancer can be a fast process: within a few days, we can decide to work together, but it can take several months or more to source, hire and onboard a full-time employee.
- Our collaboration is flexible: if you are satisfied with the work done, you now have a long-term partner. You can call me whenever you have a new project in mind. If not, you just have to find another freelancer that better fits your work style. No hard feelings.
- Working together, you can expect a high quality of work for an affordable price (compared to a marketing agency). And I will make your project my priority.
- As an outsider, I can offer a fresh perspective on your project, that can benefit you and your business.
New in marketing? No worries!
Check out the recent articles I have published.
If you think I’m the kind of person you want to work with, you can drop me an email at email@example.com.
You can also schedule a 20-minute call. We can talk through your actual marketing needs/objectives/projects, and brainstorm together.
What is the benefit for you?
It will help you clarify what needs to be done to move forward and reach your goals. And then, it’s up to you! You can decide that we can work together or if you prefer, just do it yourself 🙂 No hard feelings.