[Since May 22 until now] – Uplifters (Hong Kong) – Non-profit organisation empowering underprivileged communities with online education and peer support
- I manage their social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn) from defining the monthly content calendar, through designing and copywriting the various posts, to scheduling.
- I run their Facebook ads for their their monthly Dare to Dream programme.
- I am in charge of email marketing for the various campaigns we have launched during the year.
- I participate in the strategic thinking around their referral programme & the “Dare to dream” enrollment strategy
- I organised a photoshoot to update their image database providing enough pictures for their marketing materials and fundraising proposals.
- I structured their Baby Care offer by creating an automated newsletter and developing a Media Kit.𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘚𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘺 𝘔𝘢𝘮𝘢 𝘪𝘯 𝘍𝘦𝘣𝘳𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘺 2022 “𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵’𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 852”.
Velocity Aquabike (Hong Kong)
Hong Kong First Solo Aquabike Studio
I conducted a 4-hour social media training, presenting the best practices on Facebook and Instagram.
Lactalis Hong Kong
French company specialised in dairy products with brands such as Président and Galbani
To celebrate the 140th anniversary of Galbani, I created a 6-second bumper ad for Youtube. Watch the video.
French International School of Hong Kong
Biggest French school in Asia with +2,700 students
I designed and printed an original activity book for prospective families (500 copies). The book will be given to kindergarten pupils at the Talk & Tour events.
Karen Leung Foundation
Non-profit organisation founded in 2013 that raises awareness of gynaecological cancer
To promote their Annual Luncheon, I designed the visuals and wrote all the posts, as well as the 3 EDMs sent out prior to the event.
In my previous life at the French International School of Hong Kong
Annual School Yearbook
During 3 years, I managed the creation, production and distribution of the school Yearbook: an 8-month project that resulted in the creation of a 360-page book, printed in 1300 copies, containing 120 class photos on 4 campuses and 130 pedagogical projects.
I organised a 4-day photoshoot to update the school photo database for our marketing materials : approx.100 new photos per campus including students, facilities and aerial pictures.
I managed the procurement process to develop goodies supplies, including a personalised board game.
Launch of the new website
I managed the development of the new website from the validation of the new design and the creation of the content to its launch.
I managed the shooting of 4 videos (3 to 5 min length) to present our campus facilities to prospective parents.
I created promotional and marketing materials for school events and admission related activities (leaflets, brochures, backdrops, goodies, posters…).
Happy Families game
I developed a « Happy Families » game about sustainable development. You can download it HERE. You just have to print the 5 pages (on both sides) and cut the cards. That’s it 🙂
Hope you and your family will enjoy it!