To the question “𝘞𝘩𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳?”, it is FORBIDDEN to answer “Everyone”.
𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞.
1) because it’s not targeted!
2) because not everyone is interested in your product.
3) because it’s impossible to deliver a powerful message when you try to reach everyone.
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬, not only in terms of demographics (such as age, gender, earnings, location …) but by focusing on their behaviour and psychology:
– their lifestyle choices
– their values
– their perceptions and beliefs
– their dreams and goals in life
– their pains (what is stopping them from reaching their dreams or goals)
– their purchasing behaviour
By understanding your customers mindset and attitude, you will be able to:
➡️provide a product/service that they really need (i.e. you will relieve them from one of their pain and help them reach their goal)
➡️ articulate a powerful message that speaks to them
➡️ find the right channels to talk to them
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐜𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐟𝐮𝐥!